Monday, June 11, 2012

Quick Thank You

This past weekend and all this week I will be getting ready for Girl Scout day camp that runs from June 18th - 24th. So I don't have very much time to craft right now. But I did make another very quick Thank You card for a friend at work who sent me a gorgeous hanging basket of flowers after my surgery.

I believe the image and sentiment was a freebie from Michelle Perkett. I added a Spellbinders die cut butterfly out of striped paper and borders are ala Martha Stewart.

Surgery update: My stitches are out and this was my first day without bandages. I am pretty much back to normal schedule now so things are going well. Just a little past two weeks since the surgery. I'm thrilled to be bakc up to speed again.

Sorry this is so short. I'll be back as soon as I can. I am already missing my crafting time but although camp is a lot of work I love doing it for the smiles on the girls' faces when they are carrying a craft home or really enjoyed an activity that we do. I'll be back as soon as I find some time to make something new. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Donna

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a lovely card! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling so much better!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful thank-you card, glad the stitches are out and camp is going fine!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- love the wreath and the border edges. Sounds like you cannot use that surgery excuse anymore with hubby...LOL scrubbing floors, etc.... dang! Have a wonderful time and have great weather for the Girl Scout Camp!

Stef H said...

it's beautiful and she's gonna love. i have VBS next week so i won't have much crafting time either. good thing i have a "stash".

hugs :)

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card. glad your recovery is going well! hugs!

Patricia Folchert said...

What a bright and cheery thank you card, it's lovely! I found you via the Moxie Blog Roll. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...