Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank You

Happy Tuesday! One of my co-workers asked me to make some thank you cards for her. I used some images that I already had colored and just put the cards together.

The image is from a retired Stampin' Up set. I used the Garden Flower embossing folder and a couple of the border punches. All three cards use Stickles to embellish the borders, butterflies and leaves of the image. I made these cards for the Outlawz Sunday challenge: CAS with glitter.

Thanks for stopping by today. I have to get busy and write out my Christmas cards. I have no idea if I have enough made or not. Hope your week is going well. I'm so pleased to have my blog back. Have a wonderful hump day!

Donna

2 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous!!!!

hugs :)

Carolyn King said...

love the colors of these. great set!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...