Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

Posting on a Friday is unusual for me but I did get a card completed last night that I didn't get posted. We are planning on traveling this weekend so I wanted to add this before we go.

I didn't quite get all my Christmas cards out this year so I thought I would make some Happy New Year cards to send those I missed. This was fun to make. I used the Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge. And I also made this for the DYSU challenge which is rainbows: use lots of color. I love how the colors around the image turned out but they are slightly difficult to see in the photo. Here's the flower a little closer.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week was good and your weekend will be great. Take care!


2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a super fun card! I love the image!

WencheP said...

Wonderful card, love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...