Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Holidays

Just a quick post this evening for a CAS card I made tonight.

The sentiment is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I glittered the top of the stocking. The stocking is an image by Sandi at the Outlawz. If you make a card using one of the four free images you will receive four more free images. Great deal and fun to boot. I stamped the snowflakes along the edge with VersaMark ink. Besides the Outlawz challenge I am also entering this card in the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge. The challenge is to use a stamp have never inked up. I actually used two stamps that I've never used before: the stocking and the background snowflakes. Have a wonderful Friday. I'll be training for the Girl Scouts on Saturday but hoping that I'll get a chance to create on Sunday. Take care!

Donna

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I do love that stocking! Great card Donna!

Lisa Lara said...

This is beautiful on that stamped vellu Donna. Thank you for joining the CDS blog hop. Good Luck.

Stef H said...

i love, love, love cas and this is gorgeous!

happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
always good to see you.

stay well, stay safe and stay happy.

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...