Monday, July 11, 2011

Flaky Friends

Greetings! So glad you could stop by. My card todat is one of my first Christmas cards for this year. And I'm pleased with the outcome.

I used a Stampin' Up! set called Flaky Friends I embossed the four bottom panels with a snowflake embossing folder. I cut a chipboard snowflake with my Cricut and covered it with Ruby Slipper Stickles. And added a black and white gingham ribbon. This card is for several challenges:
So glad you could stop by and check out my card. I am off to Atlanta tomorrow for work but will be back more than ready to create on Saturday. I know I will miss it while I'm gone. Have a wonderful week!

Donna

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Hi Donna! This is so cute! I almost made a Christmas card today but decided I just couldn't do it...lol! Hope your Monday went well!

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I need to start thinking about Christmas too.
Thanks for joining us for the DYSU Challenge Blog Chipboard Challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Anonymous said...

Oh, your card is adorable!!! I love all things Christmas!
New follower.

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable! I'm a sucker for snowmen so this is right up my alley. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

Elise said...

I can sure see why you are pleased - this card is outstanding! Such a great stamp and I positively adore your application of the Card Patterns sketch - DARLING!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us! xoxo!

Naomi said...

This card is just ADORABLE! Love the black, white, and red colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Hi Donna, so nice to see you again. You did a great job with your card. ;) Thanks for joining us at DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Hi Donna!!! How have you been? Your Christmas card is adorable! I made one back in March, I think, to get a head start for the Holiday Season. Ok, that first one is done....LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...