Sunday, January 23, 2011

Small Treat Box

Happy Sunday to you all. My training yesterday went very well! I trained about 30 Girl Scout leaders for Spring Crafts. We had lots of fun. I haven't taken pictures of the crafts yet but I'll try to get pics of them up. Today I had a chance to make a few things for this upcoming week. One of them is a small Valentine Treat Box.

This is the front of the box with a cute little double-looped bow made with my Bow Easy. The image and sentiment are both from Digital Delights. The image is Cuddles Sends Love. The paper is double-sided designer paper from Stampin' Up! I filled a little baggie with candy and tied the top with a dotted ribbon.
My little treat box was made for these challenges:
I hope your weekend has been wonderful. Here's hoping your week ahead is a wonderfully crafty one. Take care!

12 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a darling little Valentine basket! Love the paper you chose....so cheery and sweet! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Maria said...

Fabulous treat box! I love the mix of pattern papers! Nice job. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

sassyb07 said...

it's just darling Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Lorie said...

Love this Donna! Sorry to hear about your frustrating week. Many HUGS to you!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhhh is this sweet donna.
not only for valentines also for Ester... omg... i love this

AKiteFlier said...

What a sweet gift box. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!!

FMG said...

Love the festive basket! Great for Easter too. I love these 3-D projects. Soooo useful!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that “Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you” . Again, I love your basket!

Becky Green said...

Hi Donna!
Becca at Amazingpapergrace.com is sharing the Comment Wealth & I picked YOU!!!! :)

You have some SWEET, SWEET card on here!!!!

Monique said...

Oh My this is the sweetest little basket :)..I love it done in the gingham paper..Endless possibilities for this..Thanks for the inspiration :)

Kathryn B said...

This is such a cute treat box Donna! Love the design papers you used!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Andrea M said...

What a sweet little basket! Great Valentine gift! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...