Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's All in the Sentiment!

If you are looking for my Cuttlebug Spot post please go here!

The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week is to make the sentiment the central image of your card. The card I made is for my mother-in-laws birthday this week.
I used the sketch from Card Patterns challenge. It's a really simple design but I really love it!
Here's the details:
Card stock: medium and light purple and green
Spellbinders: Standard Circle Nestabilities
Fan fold flower: Paper Studio designer paper; Martha Stewart French Scroll punch
Background stamp: leaves from Flourishes Strawberry set
Sentiment: Gina K Inside and Out
Embellishments:  Ribbon from Michael's, embellishment on top of fan fold flower is from a friend

I love the fan fold flowers. They make the card really stand out. Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by. I've got more exciting things coming up so please stop back! Have a wonderful week.

Donna

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card!! I love the subtle image under the sentiment & punched doily design! Cute ribbon too! Thank you for playing the FTTC.

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna,
Congrats on your design team achievement.
I had a peek at all of your recent postings for the past couple of weeks.....your cards a so wonderful
I've been MIA lately, but enjoyed looking at everything
hugs, Valerie

GiuliaG. said...

What a beautiful card. purple is my favorite color...stunning creation!

Lorie said...

Very pretty Donna!

Bev T. said...

Great card -- love the color combo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...