Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Delightful Piecings

Happy Wednesday!  I am very excited today to have become part of the Delightful Challenges Design Team an entire day earlier than I thought I would. My first creation is being shown today over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Today Wendy announced a new line of products: Delightful Piecings. These are so much fun to do. If you have a Cricut or a cutting machine these will be a snap. I don't have one of those but they also come in pdf so you can hand cut the images. It was a breeze to do this cute little Bongo the Dog!
Isn't he adorable?! The picture just doesn't do him justice. You need to stop by and see all the fun images in the Paper Piecings collection. I made this card for my son's birthday. We lost our dog several years ago and he's always wanted another dog. But he's away at college. When I saw Bongo I knew what I was going to put on his birthday card! Too cute!
Here's the details of my card:

Images: Paper Piecings Bongo the Dog; Tree from Christmas Accessory Set, Happy Birthday Sentiment all from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Card Stock and Paper: White card stock
Ink: Stampin’ Up!: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Going Gray
Markers: Bic Mark It
Embellishments: Ruby Slippers Stickles;


Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out all the fun things going on at Digital Delights and stop back tomorrow when I really debut at Delightful Challenges on the design team and my very first challenge! Take care.



Donna

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

donna, your card is so nice. bongo is super cute and your background looks so nice. love how you inked it for the sky and the grass. am i right?

hb to your son. and congrats on the dt. :)

Lorie said...

So cute Donna!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

He is so cute! Congrats on the DT post!

Meda said...

Congratulations, Donna!
You are really into design teams now :)
I am enjoying so much not no be committed anymore. I can play in so many challenges but only if I want to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...