Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Drawer Surprise

Just a quick post tonight to show you one of the projects I've been working on lately. This is a little drawer that I made and decorated, then filled with Hershey kisses. I'm thinking of giving these as Christmas presents to my co-workers.

I used a variety of different sets for the background paper with all the greetings. The image is from the Stamp TV kit Holiday Cheer. I made the project for the Potluck Friday challenge on Stamp TV.


The challenge is to make a project with no designer paper but what you can make and you can only use words on your background. This was great fun. Loved the challenge! You might want to try it. You still have several days to participate!

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow is Wednesday and halfway to the weekend! Take care and make it a wonderful week!

Happy inking,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...