Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be Inspired #50

This week's Cuttlebug Birthday Challenge was to make a centerpiece that worked for your theme for the Cuttlebug Birthday celebration. I chose New Beginnings for my theme since our Girl Scout service unit is starting a new year and also beginning this year with our new Council, Girl Scouts of Central Indiana. So my other projects had butterflies and flowers so I centered on those two elements for my centerpiece.

I made a trophy card with the same themed paper that I used in some of the other projects. The base is stamped with a flower pattern from A Year of Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger. I love the saying stamped at the bottom of my trophy card, "All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today." New Beginnings!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please check out my blog candy and leave a comment to win! I'd love to hear from you! Stop back again soon!

Happy inking,

7 comments:

Shantaie said...

A trophy card is a great idea for a centerpiece, your theme is such a unique one ...I really like it.



Thanks for joining the party at cuttlebug challenge!

Anonymous said...

Your Centrepiece is sooo` darling`
tHanks for joining in with the Cutllebug Challenges..great to see you!!!
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

csroyal said...

I love this style of card and what a great centerpiece it makes! Thanks for partying with us this month at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Cindy

Meda said...

Wow, Donna,
It's exquisite!
And you have the Victoria folder! Isn't it wonderful! This is one of my top favorites!
It goes perfectly with the flowers and butterflies, and, yes, that saying is very nice.

Melanie said...

I love this trophy card, i still need to try to make one!

Jenn K said...

This is really a great idea! And of course I LOVE the butterflies too!!

sassyb07 said...

great card Donna! I've made a couple of these and had such fun with them...hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...