Friday, August 21, 2009

Twilight Challenge

If you are a fan of Twilight you need to check out Carolyn King's blog for an extra special challenge. The challenge is to make a card inspired by the cover of one of the Twilight books. The winner may pick a stamp set of her choice from Gina K Designs.

Here's my card. I used the red, black and white from the cover and since there was an apple on the cover I used a set by Carolyn King Whimsical Autumn to add the apples colored with watercolor pencils and OMS. I embellished the corners with stars. The black background is woven with red and white pieces of paper. That's my quick and easy Twilight card. Give the challenge a try. You have until Sunday August 23rd. Good luck!

Have a great weekend. I'm off to visit my boys up north.

Happy inking,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is cara- carolyn King's daughter
Thanks for participating in the challenge!!
i love how you did the background!!

Carolyn King said...

Great job Donna---this is fantastic! love the weaved background and the stamps you used (wink!) HUgs-Cammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...