Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Card with Happy Camper

Last week I told you that I won a Gina K set for one of the challenges at Stamp TV. I picked a wonderful stamp set by Theresa Momber. You must visit her blog Crafting the Web. She is such an inspiration and her stamp sets and cards are amazing! Anyway, I picked one of Theresa's sets called Happy Camper. One of my co-workers is leaving this Friday to move to Seattle to work with Americorp. They asked me to make a card for him that everyone can sign. I was thrilled that Theresa's set fit so perfectly. Here's my card!

It's a very simple design but the sentiment fits so well. Thanks Theresa for such a wonderful set. I can't wait to use it again!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have the rest of me Cuttlebug challenges finished by tomorrow. My time is running out! Have a great Tuesday!

Happy inking,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Donna...that is very, very pretty!

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna, what a great card. I'm sure your co worker will love it!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...