Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cuttlebug CHA Challenge #39

At the urging of a friend, I thought I would try to get myself in gear and complete the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog's challenges for July. Lots of prizes to be won as the new products get introduced at CHA. I'm so new to the Cuttlebug that winning would be wonderful because I don't have many accessories to go with my Bug! LOL So here's challenge #39. It was a color challenge of orange, green, and blue.


I used the Gina K stamp set Owl Always Love you. I colored the image with Koh-i-noor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the four background panels. I used Leafy Branches and one of the small embossing folders from the With Love set. Those have been adhered to an orange card stock background and that is adhered to a light blue card. I added a few buttons too.
Thanks for checking in today. I'm off to do another Bug challenge so I get them completed before the end of July. Hope your weekend was great and you're looking forward to the week ahead. Take care!

Happy inking,

2 comments:

Lindy said...

love your card. I always loved owls, and the colors are really good.

Meda said...

Hehe..I am so glad you were able to join. I really love your card and the coloring is magnificent. I have actually sent you a thick pack of embossed papers just so you can participate in our challenges until you win more embossing folders :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...