Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Stamping 411 Challenge

Here's another challenge card for a new week on Stamping 411. I really like the color combination. and the ribbon is one of my favorites. The pink flowers on the ribbon don't show up very well in the scan. I bought my first set of nestabilities today so the scalloped square was done with my Cuttlebug. The self-adhesive gems stones are actually pink in real life but they don't show up pink on the scan. This is just a quick one. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Take care.

Happy inking,

3 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning. love the colors, those martini's and the ribbon. great job!

hugs,

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is stinkin cute! I would like one of those martini's please!

Carolyn King said...

THAT is adorable...what a fun card for a friend.

PS--thank you for the sweet note you left on my blog..really lifted my spirits more than you will ever know.
HUGS-Cammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...