Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Red and Blue, But Not Patriotic

That was the color challenge this week over at Stamp TV. Carolyn King issued the challenge. And what fun it was. Here's my card:



The stamps are from Gina K Designs called Wreath of Wishes. I added some red and white gingham ribbon and sponged the edges of the white paper. A pretty easy card. The ribbon technique is also from Stamp TV. Gina has a video that shows you several ways to easily use ribbon on your cards. Since I am ribbon challenged I need all the help I can get. LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful week. Tomorrow is my last day of work. Yahoo! I took Friday off to clean for my son's "moving away" party on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Lovely!

sassyb07 said...

what a great card, the color combo is really good, nice to see you posting again!
hugs, Valerie

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful,
Love the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Theresa Momber said...

So pretty! I love the bright coloring on your flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...