Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Card

I haven't had a lot of time this week because of day camp but I did sneak in a little card this evening to send to my son, Dan, in honor of his new apartment in Boston.



This is just a very simple card. I used a new folder for my Cuttlebug and the stamps are from A Wreath of Flowers by Gina K. I just love this set. I'll try to write more tomorrow night. I took some pictures of the centerpieces that we made for the senior center and I'll tell you all about camp. Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a fantastic week. Only four days to work this week. Yippee!

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Very pretty Donna! Take care this week!

Lilacanglia said...

Hi Donna,
Hope you have recovered from your busy week,
Super card,
Hugs
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...