Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Thinking of You!

 Welcome to Wednesday! I am continuing to make cards for my 3 card sets that I need as Christmas gifts. This is my second card for the set.


I saw a similar card on Pinterest and this is my version. I used Beccy's Place Painted Blooms. I don't see this precise set so it may be retired. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles and added the background circle and embossing with Gina Marie Designs Wonky stitched Circles. I liked the green card stock but ran out so I used black as I layered the dotted paper with black. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings. I used my MISTI to stamp all of the sentiments and then die cut them with Spellbinders Grommet Tags. Instead of grommets I used black brads on the tags. The dotted paper is from my stash. I used Black Diamond Stickles on the centers of the flowers. Lots of sparkle in real life. I am entering these challenges:
Two down and 8 more to go. Making the cards for the three sets all the same helps with time a little bit. I may do more of this kind of thing in the future. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe! Peace and all good!

Donna


2 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful cards, hugs, Lori m

Beccy said...

Your card design is wonderful Donna, great choice of papers and cardstock, especially the lovely red spotted piece. I like both the green and the black frames too, both colours work well with the other elements. I think it's a fabulous idea to make multiples, particularly if you have a lot to make. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...