Monday, December 13, 2021

Happy Birthday!

 Happy Monday! I hope your week started off great! A few things are dropping off my plate after this week, so I am taking stock of what I need to do yet and 3 sets of cards popped up on my radar as Christmas gifts. So I need 30 cards done (3 sets of 10 cards). So I've been watching my Pinterest feed for some simple cards. I am making all the sets the same so I am making the card at least three times.


So this first set of cards was inspired by Paper Daisy Crafting. She has a very nice video and instructions on how to make these cards. They are very similar to a Z-fold card. The background floral paper is one I've been wanting to use for a long time. The colors are gorgeous and it has some shine to it. The card base is purple and I colored the Happy Birthday sentiment purple also. The gingham paper is from my stash. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Stitched Circles. The backing to the circle is also purple and die cut with Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Circles. I used a small flower die that's included in Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles (retired) to add three flowers around the sentiment with a blue paper and a chunky glitter paper from my stash. I made a fourth card just the same since all the papers cut for four cards. The last one went into my stash. LOL! Thanks to Paper Daisy Crafting for the tutorial.  I am entering these challenges:
I hope you are farther along to preparing for Christmas than I am. I have lots to do yet. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are staying safe. Take care. Peace and all good.

Donna


 

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

You have a good start on your 3 gift sets. I like the plaid background paper. and the way the rest of your card picks up the colors of the plaid. Beautiful birthday cards. Good luck getting the rest of the sets done. I am sure the recipients will be delighted with their gifts.

Lori m said...

What an awesome gift. Your Birthday cards are so pretty, hugs, Lori m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...