Saturday, December 18, 2021

Evergreen for Card Sets

 Happy Saturday! I am getting ready to drive to Indianapolis to meet up with my son Dan and go see the Colts vs. the Patriots game this evening. Dan flew in from Boston last night but we haven't seen him yet. Looking forward to his week stay with us. I have another card for my card sets done. Time is getting short I am going to have to start moving faster.


This image is from Eureka Stamps. It's one of four stamps in the Winter Set of 4 Digital Stamps. The images are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then I added Star Dust Stickles to the pinecone edges. I played with different colors of card stock bases and different designer papers but used the same design. Even changed up the size of some of the triangle edges. To finish off I added some self-adhesive gems on each card. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I was hoping to get 10 cards done for each of the three sets I am doing for Christmas gifts. I am halfway there. 5 done and 5 to go. Thanks for stopping by. Stay well. Peace and all good!

Donna


7 comments:

Patti said...

WOW big goal you set there Donna but great how you’re knocking it out!! Soooo cool you get to go to the game too! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lori m said...

Very pretty, Enjoy the game and time with your family, hugs, Lori m

Melissa Craig said...

I hope you had a good trip and visit!

Your cards are so beautiful! I love the country Christmas vibe. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debi said...

Beautiful! The image is great, featured front and center. And I do like traditional Christmas colors. Enjoy your visitor. Thanks so much for using the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Christmas hugs, Debi TMS DT

Debbie said...

These are all so beautiful!!
Thanks for playing along at TMS!
Merry Christmas to you!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are gorgeous, I love the take on the sketch and the papers you used, the cones with the touch of "frost" are just wonderful, I Love your cards. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT


Tammy L said...

Great cards. I love that you can just mix and match backgrounds and make a great batch of cards. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...