Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Birthday Princess

 Another birthday card but this time for my adorable granddaughter, Valerie, who will be turning 5 on October 6th. I am also working on Arthur's birthday card but it's not ready just yet. But Valerie is always talking about princesses and is in love with Disney princesses so I thought her card should be her favorite colors (pink and purple) and be all about princesses. And definitely sparkly just like her personality.


The image is the progressive image from The Outlawz for September called The Little Ballerina by Hetty Clare. Yes, I realize it's not a princess per say but I think she'll still be happy with the card. The background paper is from my stash. The glittery pink "crinkled paper is the background. The plaid paper is from Paper Pizazz I added a punched out tag piece in the top left corner that's chunky glitter paper. (It didn't photograph very well.) I used a purple gel pen to add some faux stitching to the plaid paper. The sentiment is computer-generated and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut. I am entering these challenges:
I have several more cards I need to get done. But I am running out of time. Thanks for stopping by today and staying with me in my long absences! Take care. Peace and all good.

Donna


4 comments:

Pam said...

What an adorable princess birthday card! U can't believe the twins will soon be 5!!! I think all little girls are wired to love pink and purple and Disney princesses! Ruby is the same! I played princesses ( she has the whole set of Barbie size Disney Princesses) with her on the phone last night and have been for several weeks. When they were here this summer, she and I put on puppet shows for mommy, daddy and grandpa and a few weeks ago my daughter sent a picture of Runby in a princess dress and daddy (the Judge) in a cape and crown putting on a play for her! Ruby was acting and directing LOL!
Dave a great day!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sura said...

What a sweet card! Love the little ballerina!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lisa in Texas said...

What an adorable card!! I love the princess and the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
x
Diana DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...