Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12 Months of Christmas Link Up New Challenge

 Today begins a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Usually the team has December off but I had an extra minute to put a card together so I told Lisa I'd  help out. Our sponsor this month is Scribbles Designs and our theme is anything goes with no optional twist this month. 


I used Scribbles Designs Dog Bone colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Triangle Edge Squares. I backed the square with black card stock. The sentiment is also from Scribbles Designs called Happy Howl-idays. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired) and inked with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. The background papers are fun. The paw prints are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Pawsome Holidays.


I found a few fun embellishments in my stash. I think they really fit great with the card! I am entering these challenges:
It's time to get those last minute cards ready to go. I hope you'll play along with this easy challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and God bless

Donna



12 comments:

dj said...

That sentiment is adorable!! This card is sure to make s little boy smile!! Thanks for playing along with our "Traditional Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys!!

Janis Lewis said...

Completely adorable!!!! I love dogs. Love it! Thanks for sharing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Janis, Design Team Member

Lori m said...

This is so sweet, love the cute doggy card.

I wish I had some of your energizer batteries, you just amaze me how you keep going and going.

I'm so behind and this year more so...off to the sewing machine lol. Hugs, Lori m

Debbie said...

Such a really fun card in all those bright colours. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT x

Heather said...

Such a cute pup, and what fun bright papers behind! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Heather said...

I didn't even notice you had this cute card up for our non-traditional colors challenge here at Sparkles, too! Brava! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very sweet and a darling image!!! I image Christmas with the twins will be a blast this year!!!

Tammy said...

This is so cute and colorful, I love the background paper and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x

Donna Scholz said...

What a clever non-traditional Christmas card for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge, Donna! Great job coloring the pup! Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Carol W said...

Cutw card Donna.

Stef H said...

hi Donna. so glad the twins are out of quarantine and you finally get time to spend with them.
Jade had 102 over the thanksgiving holiday so THAT was cancelled. fortunately she tested NEGATIVE.
i've been well and continue to hope to stay that way.

wishing you and yours a truly wonderful and blessed holiday.
thanks so much for your support and comments during the year.
you always make me smile

stay well, my friend.

hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute little puppy! Love the pawprint background too! Cute and colourful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...