Saturday, August 1, 2020

Shimmer and Shine

Happy August 1st! And welcome to a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up! Our theme is always anything goes for a Christmas card but we also have an optional theme; this month is shimmer and shine! Our sponsor this month is TaylorMadeCards4U


For my card I used the Special Delivery Christmas Digital Kit. The Santa and the plaid paper are from the kit. The textured paper is one of the papers from the paper pack that Decosse's Dynamite Doodles offers as a prize. Here's the entire packet up for grabs this month.


I finished off my card with some sequins that I filled with Dimensional Magic for more texture. I hope you'll join us this month at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up! I am entering these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!


8 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely card. I love the Santa !

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty Hugs x
Debbie Maddock
TTCRD DT
{ paperelftales.blogspot.com }

Rosie Guiher said...

Nice card and colors Donna! I like the layout of it. Will have to remember that one.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

Carol W said...

Great card Donna. I love they layout and little santa.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet card & paper!
And, congrats on your win over at The daily market- @kathyrac!!!

Colleen Holmes said...

What a sweet card Donna! Love your design and coloring! Hugz. Colleen

Pia S said...

Lovely papers and sparkle, I love a little sparkle on Christmas cards. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

Granmargaret said...

lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge and A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...