Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Noel

 Another bright (and plaid) card today. I challenged myself as I cleaned off my desk to use only the things I found on it. 


The image was a leftover from my design team card for 12 Months of Christmas this month. The image is from Taylor Made Cards 4U. I fussy cut the image and popped up the image with foam tape. The tag is die cut from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) and I fussy cut a backing black tag. The plaid paper is from MFT Merry and Bright patterned paper (used on a card earlier this wee). The sentiment is die cut from Spellbinder's Holiday background die. I found that in the corner of my desk that I used months ago on a card. (It's been a while since I cleaned off my desk). Even the card base was a leftover on my desk from  another card. Whenever I need a card base I use a full sheet and make two cards so I check my extras first before I make a new card base. I am entering these challenges:
I thought I would get back to crafting on Tuesday this week but that didn't happen as I had hoped. We went back to Baby Creek to work on the barn. We've finally finished the outside so now we have lots of details on the inside. I'll really be quite happy when it's complete. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty plaid background and your Santa...too cute, hugs, Lori m

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh that really is bright and cheerful.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a cute holiday card! Love the santa. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is gorgeous. Just love your bright colors. You are so good to use up your stash and come up with such awesome creations.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your Santa is so cute! I love the retro-style look - reminds me of my childhood! Sounds like you've had a busy summer!

scrappymo! said...

Great card! I sure like the sound of making a card from what needs put away on your desk. Thinks of all that sorting we would not have to do if we all followed this idea!

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...