Thursday, August 27, 2020

Nice Warm Hug

 I have a friend who had surgery earlier this week and I wanted to send her a card wishing her a speedy recovery. So I thought tonight I would work toward getting that card finished.


The image is the progressive image this month for the Outlawz Progressive challenge called It's Tea Time from The Paper Shelter. I used the pre-colored version. The designer papers and card stock are from my scrap stash. I fussy cut the image since it was already a square. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Clear Dollar Stamps Designer Labels (sadly no longer in business). I inked the die cut with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Very appropriate with the name of the stamp, right? The corners were punched from a Stampin' Up Punch. The arrows is a die cut from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). My card base and arrows are cut from dark brown card stock. I am entering these challenges:
I do believe that tomorrow I may get some time to craft. I have a design team project that I need to finish and I'd love to get more birthday cards done. There are also plenty of thank you cards to do for Teacher's Warehouse. So lots to do. I hope you are staying safe and God bless!

Donna


4 comments:

Pam said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors, image and sentiment andt the arrow corners look great!
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

That's a perfect card for a get well card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! I just used this image too! I need to get it posted on my blog before the challenge ends. Your card is gorgeous and I love your backing papers! Great sentiment too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card for a get well card! Pretty colors and a fun sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...