Monday, August 10, 2020

Missing a Tooth?

For the progressive challenge this month for Limited Runs, we are supposed to use this cute monster image. When I looked at him the first thing I thought about was his missing teeth. So I thought why not make a card for loosing a tooth. Those of you who have been by my blog more than once know that I have twin grandbabies so I figured I would make one for each of them for when they loose their first tooth.


This is both of the cards that I made. Instead of his hand in the image I popped up a tooth that I printed and fussy cut. The images are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Blueprints 13 A2 stitched die. I love plaid paper so I used plaid paper from my scrap box for each of the cards. The sentiment is computer-generated and die cut with the washi tape die from MFT Blueprints 13. I backed each of the sentiments with matching card stock and added a slim piece of the card stock along the plaid. The hearts and tooth are coated with Wink of Stella. To finish each off I added a sparkly gem. (Right now Valerie loves to peel these off the cards so I hope she grows out of that before I have to send her this card. LOL!) 


I am entering these challenges:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch 
Crafty Friends challenge: anything goes 
Simon Says Wednesday: use your favorite tool (dies)
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper: use patterned paper

I'll be missing for the next few days. We are going to run over to Cincinnati and help Tom's Dad with some jobs. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God Bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Leslie Larkin said...

Such a cute card! I'm glad you used this week's sketch on ASHC.

Leslie
AHSC Design Team

Dena J said...

Adorable!!! I love the plaids, and they worked perfectly for this week's sketch. My granddaughter just lost her first tooth - wish I had had this cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

pst said...

Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Kim said...

These are adorable!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!!

Mrs A. said...

Wish I had seen this post earlier.!! Hugs Mrs A.

flossbite said...

Brilliant cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...