Monday, March 2, 2020

I'm Late (I'm Late) for a Very Important Date!

Maybe I should start tattooing important things to my arm or hand so I can remember. LOL! Yesterday was the start of a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and I forgot to post my card. In my defense I had the twins all day yesterday and then we had a night out with friends. I had it in mind to post first thing this morning and then my DH asked me to help with the remodel project. That took all day. So here I am trying to post my card. Better late than never I supposes.
So we have a fun sponsor this month: Bugaboo Stamps. I so love Jodie's fun digis. Our challenge is always anything goes as long as it's Christmas but we add a twist for those who are up for more of a challenge. This month it's Ice, Ice Baby!


I used Bugaboo Stamps Poppi Christmas Cocoa. Nothing better than a hot cocoa on an icy or snowy day! The background paper is the new paper set created by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles for this challenge called Winter Weather. The free sentiment is from Crafty Nomad. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and American Craft markers. I used white and silver glitter paper and MFT and Paper Smooches snowflake dies to create the embellishments. The fun border is from my ribbon stash box. I sure hope you'll come join in the fun this month and possibly win a great prize in the process! Stop over at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and check out what my design team sisters have created! I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. I have a bunch of birthday cards due out soon so I need to get my motivation back quickly. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card Donna, gosh I'm tired just thinking of all you did lol, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! Sorry I haven't been here to visit in ages! Your little penguin is adorable with his cocoa! I like this image and I'm sure I have this one in my digital stash. Must get it printed, along with a gazillion others that I want to colour! Not a lot of mojo lately!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, I can already smell the smell coming out of the cup.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Patti J said...

Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies! This is so sweet, Donna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...