Monday, November 18, 2019

P is for Penguin and Patterned Paper

One more post for tonight. This card came together very easy and took hardly any time at all. My DIL loves penguins and Starbucks so I thought I'd send this card to my son and DIL.


The image is from Beccy's Place called Finn's Hot Chocolate. I was trying to make it look like a Polaroid Photo. The Patterned Paper that I used is from American Craft. The frame is from My Favorite Things Blueprints 32. The sentiment is from Create with TLC, die cut with Spellbinder's Labels Thirteen. I inked the sentiment while it was still in the die with MFT Elf Green ink. I am entering these challenges:

Arthur's word for "P" is "pengin". And he doesn't vary it often. I think he likes that word. Hope you have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to bed!

Donna

10 comments:

Beccy said...

I definitely think your card has a Polaroid look to it Donna, the black frame is the perfect shape. Love the combination of colours, the red and green are very festive. I think it's lovely that you're sending this card to your DIL knowing how much she loves coffee and penguins. I'm sure she'll love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Awesome card, you accomplished your goal of Polaroid look, great background and I also love Penguins,love it, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable image on this cute card!

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the bright colors and sweet penguin image. for sharing. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the bright colors and sweet penguin image. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Lena said...

Such a sweet and fun card :-) That little penguin is too cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
Lena’s Creations

Joy Wilson said...

Really fun card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lucinda said...

This is such a jolly card, the colours are so cheery, and it sounds like it'll be perfect for your DIL. Thanks for joining in at the 52CCT this week.

Brandi said...

So very cute. I love that little penguin, it is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Jessica K said...

Such an adorable card! Cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...