Sunday, November 3, 2019

Happy Fall

Happy Sunday! Had a little tie to finish a card this morning. The twins aren't here yet so we'll see if I get this post done before they do.


This a Bugaboo image called Happy Fall Trio. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I used leftover papers from the October Dueling Darlings Kit. The pumpkins round pieces are also left over from the kit. The little disks I keep with my buttons. Never had a chance to use these before. I backed with black card stock and the base is kraft. I am entering these challenges:

The twins are on their way. Have to get back into gear. Thanks for stopping by today. Take care!

Donna

9 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun fall themed design! I just love it! Thanks so much for joining our anything goes challenge!
Hugs, Joy
Bugaboo dt

Lori m said...

Perfect fall card, great image, enjoy the time with the twins, kids grow way to fast, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your card is colorful and cute. I love the strips design - great sketch!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great take on the sketch, Donna! xoxo

Shelly Schmidt said...

SO fun- I have these images in my card kit for travel! Love the DP with the pretty images (I brought them along as well!) Fun card. Enjoy your day with the twins!!! Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug challenge!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is gorgeous. Love the bright colors. Now for my other role...thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun project! I just love the fall color palette! Thanks so much for joining us for anything goes challenge!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Pam said...

This card screams Fall with the cute images and Fall colors!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Crafter's Icon said...

Wow lovely card, Thank you for entering in Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges
 Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...