Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Latte Layers

Almost the weekend! Yippee! I volunteered for one more shift this week tomorrow morning at Opportunity House. They are having a half price sale tomorrow so I'll go in to help with that. It's always a very busy day. So today I worked on my Day 14 card (the letter L) for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. I wish I had made the image smaller.


So this card started with the sentiment by Create with TLC. I've had it for a while and really thought it would be cute to use on a card. I'm nit a coffee drinker so I haven't collected a lot of image of coffee and tea cups. But I found this one in my collection. So my L card is for a latte of layers/ There are lots of layers on this card. I used black card stock to back each of the layers. The designer paper is from American Craft. The image by Stamping with Gail is paper pieced and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some brads to the image piece. I am entering these challenges:

Arthur's original L word was lion but recently it's been lollipop. He's pretty good at the L sound. That's it for me tonight. I didn't sleep well last night so I hope it is better tonight. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna

5 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, I will never catch up to you, however, finally finished 10 Christmas cards lol, I better get busy, hugs, Lori m

Stef H said...

i love anything coffee & coffee related. this is fabulous.
hope you're staying warm.

Beccy said...

Your card is wonderful Donna, and I love the play on words for the sentiment. I also like the large sized image, I think it works beautifully with the design of your card and the size of the sentiment panel. Wonderful colouring too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Catie Cuddles said...

What a fab card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Pam said...

I love the design of your card! The coffee cup is so cute with the polka dots!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewwgranny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...