You can mix and match to dress up the flamingo in a variety of ways. Such a fun set! I wasn't scheduled to use the set this month so my card doesn't use this set.
For my card I used Kimmie's Reindeer Friend. I created the background with distress ink and die cut the image with a Lawn Fawn tag. Added some ribbon. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays. The patterned paper is from my scrap box. I tried to figure out where it originated from but I couldn't figure it out. I also added a few sequin stars to the tag. I hope you will play along with the Imagine That Creative Playground challenge during the month of August. There are several freebie available over at the Imagine That Digis by Kris Facebook page.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; 3 of something (stars)
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps and More: any holiday
- Monday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
- Scrapping4Fun: lace/ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your weekend is awesome and you get some time to craft and relax.