And here's my card.
The Bugaboo image is Flower Teapot. I really love this fun image. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles and backed it with Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. The mid border is Spellbinder's Scalloped Border. The green card stock is textured. I added some self adhesive gems to follow the sketch. I hope you'll join us in the next two weeks at the Stella Sketch challenge for a chance to win some great Bugaboo images.
I am entering these challenges:
- Scrapping4Fun challenge: anything goes
- Time Out challenge: flowers
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Work it Wednesday challenge: rain or flowers
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. We had lots of fun with the twins yesterday. They are such a pleasure to watch. Hope your weekend is going splendidly. Raining cats and dog here all weekend. Had close to 3 inches of rain so far.