I used an orgami fold to make the actual gift card holder with some papers from Rcollections Basics. Then I made the belly band and decorated the band with washi tape. The Bugaboo image is Bunny Chick Topper. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals.
This gift card holder uses Bunny Easter Egg image from Bugaboo. Used washi tape on the belly band again. The image is die cut with Spellbinder's Lacy Ovals and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Friends challenge: animals or birds
- QKR Stampede: Easter
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: eggtastic ovals
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: anything goes
I hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by today and hope you'll stop over at the Catch the Bug challenge blog and check out the current challenges.